Up to £11.29 per hour including holiday pay – age related pay applies to this role
Langshott Manor Hotel, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
4 Red Star, Award winning Elizabethan Manor House set in 3 acres of stunning grounds with an ancient moat. 22 bedroom hotel with the many charming lounges all with open fires as well as the sumptuous 3 Rosette Mulberry Restaurant. Please see our website for a full list of facilities and bedrooms as well as sample menus for our restaurant and private dining guests.
We are seeking Casual Waiting staff who will support out full time staff during weekday or weekends. You can work mornings for Breakfast service or lunch or evenings for dinner service. Of course you can also choose a mixture of shifts so there is a genuine amount of flexibility which will suit many candidates.
Shifts you can choose from include; 7am – 1pm, 9am – 5pm, midday – 5pm or 5pm/6pm – midnight.
So whether you are an early bird or a night owl we have shifts to suit you.
Working in our award winning Mulberry Restaurant (3 Rosette) serving food and beverage to residents, business and local guests. Service for guests covers breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days per week. We also have a range of exclusive use weddings and corporate events which we cater for either in our Restaurant or one of our private dining rooms.
- Preparing the restaurant/private dining room for service
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking guest orders
- Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages
- Completing satisfaction checks
- Resolving any service issues
- Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
- Resetting the restaurant at the end of the shift ready for the next service
- Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before departing
- Smart appearance
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service
- Experience within a customer service environment ideally within food service hotel/restaurant
- We are seeking a positive customer service attitude and are very happy to train those with the right attitude who lack food service experience
- Hourly rates include an enhanced payment for holiday pay
- Free car parking