£29,000 – £32,000 per annum depending on experience, (£27k – £30k + £2,000 per annum guaranteed service charge payment paid quarterly)
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- Accommodation support for those relocating
- 4 weeks holiday increasing to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
5 Red Star, Award winning Utopia Spa, 58 bedrooms including the new luxury Cedar Lodge development and a 2-bedroom self-contained Gatehouse are available for guests.
2 Award winning restaurants, Reflections Restaurant (2 Rosettes x 60 covers), AG’s Restaurant (3 Rosettes x 38 covers) together with a range of conference and banqueting and private dining rooms catering for 8 to 95 guests.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities and also to see sample menus for our restaurants and lounge operations.
Join Darrel Wilde, our Executive Chef and his team creating award winning dishes across a range of fresh menu choices. Our Kitchen Brigade creates dishes for our 3 Rosette Grillroom, 2 Rosette Reflections Restaurant as well as our Banqueting, Room Service and Lounge operations.
Duties will include;
- Producing food for all service periods in the Restaurant, as well as Brasserie, Fine dining , Bar food, Room Service and Afternoon tea
- Preparation, production and service of food to the standard required in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with the preparation of daily/weekly orders for food and kitchen supplies adhering to stock control procedures as directed by the Head/Sous Chef
- Be responsible for receiving and storing of all relevant food and non-food items
- Assist Head/Sous Chef with daily menu planning and composition as and when required
- Supporting the Head and Sous Chef with the design of menu items for restaurant, afternoon tea, as well as banqueting menus
- To deputise for the Head Chef/Sous Chef in their absence as and when required including supervision of the kitchen, internal communication / attending meetings
- Practice and promote effective teamwork and communication amongst your direct work colleagues and colleagues in other departments
- Carry out daily cleaning duties within the kitchen as directed by the Head/Sous Chef in addition to following a ‘clean as you go’ policy
- Ensure compliance with inhouse HACCP and food hygiene, health and safety systems to ensure compliance.
- Completing duties in a culture and with an attitude of always striving to exceed standards to promote improvements and raise the quality of feedback from all diners across the hotel
- Working 5 shifts per week 48 hrs per week
- Demonstrate during a trial shift the practical ability to be able to produce plated desserts to a rosette standard
- Hold the experience to manage the multi menu requirements
- Live locally or have the ability to relocate to the area with own transportation
#2rosettes #rosettes #finedining #headchef #5redstar