£28,240 per annum (£25,740 + £2,500 per annum guaranteed service charge payment paid quarterly)
Great Fosters Hotel, the most recent addition to Alexander Hotels a private collection of 5 luxury hotels and spas of distinction just outside London.
A Grade 1 listed building in 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland in Egham, Surrey.
5 AA Stars, 56 bedrooms spread across the Hotel and adjoining Cloisters and Coach House. A room or suite to meet every expectation. For dining the Award Winning Tudor Pass with 3 Rosettes, as well as the Estate Grill which offers a delicious range of dining choices. A beautiful 14th century Tithe Barn is available for functions together with the Orangery, the Conservatory and a range of other meeting and private dining rooms.
Please see the Hotels website for a full list of facilities and sample menus. www.greatfosters.co.uk
Working in our Cocktail Bar with enviable views overlooking the beautiful gardens. The Bar is open throughout the day offering a relaxing environment for guests to enjoy, coffee, drinks, afternoon tea, aperitifs & digestivs.
To ensure service is available to guests throughout the day there are a variety of shifts over a five-day week, 45 hours per week.
Main Duties Include;
- Ensuring the Bar is stocked ready for each service period.
- Ensuring the Bar and Lounge are well presented ready for guests arrival.
- Ensuring all the pre-preparation for service is completed.
- Meeting and greeting guests entering the bar.
- Establishing guest needs and order taking
- Preparing both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including cocktails
- Tray service of drinks across the service areas
- Service of light lunches, afternoon tea and snacks in the bar lounge
- Liaising with the Estate Grill & Tudor Pass in relation to guests who are taking pre dinner drinks and awaiting their restaurant reservation.
- Taking payment for all food and beverage served or arranging for charging to resident guests accounts.
- Adhering to the Mystery Guest Standards for the Bar
- Ensuring effective clear down of work area at the end of the shift
- Making sure you balance your till and guest charges.
- Ensuring the guest areas are left in a presentable state at the end of your shift.
- 5 days per week, flexible shifts covering a variety of early and late shifts totalling 45 hrs per week. 9.30am with the late shift starting between 1pm and 3pm depending on finish time of any events/weddings.
- Smart appearance, excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service.
- Experience within a quality food/beverage service hotel/restaurant is required
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus is also paid.
- Accommodation available if required for those relocating.
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday