£24,800 per annum (£23,800 + £1,000 per annum guaranteed service charge payment paid quarterly)
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Barnett Hill Hotel, part of Alexander Hotels a private collection of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
Barnett Hill is a beautiful Queen Anne style property, built in 1905, set within 26 acres of lovingly maintained gardens and woodlands, sitting in the heart of the Surrey Hill area of outstanding natural beauty just outside Guildford, Surrey.
Since its purchase in 2016 this venue has been transformed into a beautiful 4 Star AA Country House Hotel. The Hotel including 56 boutique rooms, suites and residences, are appointed with designer furnishings and are spread across the main Mansion House, Courtyard and Gardener’s Cottage.
Our luxurious Oak Room restaurant, 1905 Bar, Library and a range of sumptuous lounges and private dining rooms, provide dining for all tastes. For wedding, corporate and events guests we have a range of private wedding and conference suites. For those seeking relaxation our Utopia treatments are available in our designated treatment rooms in the hotel
Please see our website for details of the hotel and the facilities.
A smart, friendly, well organised, guest service focused individual is sort to complete our professional Hotel Reception team. You must have a five star smile! and a warm and welcoming personality. You are key to our guest service experience throughout their stay.
From the time a guest enters the hotel to the time they pay their bill and leave you will be an important part of the guest experience. Your actions will determine the guest satisfaction levels and the extent to which they get the most out of their stay. You will also be key in providing internal departments with information so that they to can perform to achieve excellence.
- 37.5hrs per week working 5 days per week including weekend shifts. A mixture of early (7.00am starts) and late (2pm starts) shifts
- Welcoming arrival guests
- Guest check-in and rooming
- Enquiry handling – both in person and on the telephone
- Posting of charges and guest billing
- Taking bedroom reservations
- Producing daily Activity Report for all internal departments
- Upselling facilities and rooms
- Organising porter service where needed
- Balancing the shift and completing ‘end of day’ procedures
- Excellent standard of personal appearance
- Excellent communicator in person and on the telephone
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve our guests
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and computer work
- Must have own transport due to shifts and Hotels rural location
#hotelreception #4star #hospitality #customerservice #guestcare