£24,500 per annum (£22,500 + £2,000 per annum guaranteed service charge payment paid quarterly)
PART TIME APPLICANTS WORKING 3 DAYS PER WEEK ARE WELCOME, 10am – 4.30pm.
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service (for full time and part time contracts)
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
5 Red Star Hotel, Award winning Utopia Spa, 57 bedrooms including the new luxury Cedar Lodge development and a 2-bedroom self-contained Gatehouse are available for guests.
2 Award winning restaurants, Reflections Restaurant (2 Rosette x 60 covers), AG’s Restaurant (3 Rosette x 35covers) together with a range of conference and banqueting and private dining rooms catering for 8 to 95 guests.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities.
Join our Housekeeping team under the direction of our experienced Head Housekeeper, Inga Zarnowska. There is full time team of housekeeping assistants, linen porters and spa cleaners, as well as an inhouse maintenance team to support you.
An energetic worker, able to work alone with a good eye for detail to ensure excellent standards of cleanliness in guest bedrooms and bathrooms. Ensuring that all guest bedrooms are well presented ready for the guest return in the evening.
- Working 8 hrs per day, 5 days per week including weekends
- Start times can be available from 9-10am
- Changing bed linen daily in all guest bedrooms
- Cleaning guest bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors
- Ensuring all corridors are clean and tidy and any dirty linen is returned to the laundry
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about cleaning and presentation
- Methodical in working routines