£23,173.60 per annum (£21,673.60 + £1,500 per annum guaranteed service charge payment paid quarterly)
Langshott Manor Hotel, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
4 Red Star, Award winning Elizabethan Manor House set in 3 acres of stunning grounds with an ancient moat. 22-bedroom hotel with the many charming lounges all with open fires as well as the sumptuous 3 Rosette Mulberry Restaurant.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities and bedrooms.
A cheerful, energetic person with a good eye for detail is needed to assist our Chefs with the smooth running of the Kitchen at Langshott Manor Hotel.
Without a clean, well-presented environment with clean, hot plates a kitchen fails. You will be key to us achieving excellent standards for our guests by supporting our chefs with the following duties;
- Completing general kitchen cleaning duties
- Operating the dishwasher to ensure all cutlery, crockery is cleaned in a timely fashion, stacked and ready for service
- Refilling the hot plate ready for service each dining session to ensure guests get hot food!
- Deep cleaning tasks as outlined on the kitchens cleaning schedule
- Delivery through all these tasks of exceptional kitchen hygiene standards
- Assisting in providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the company Health &Safety Policies ensuring all kitchen areas are compliant.
- Assisting Chefs with some basic food preparation.
- Ensuring the effective disposal of rubbish using compactor where required.
- Keeping the outside spaces clean and tidy.
- 40 hrs 5 days per week including weekends, working early and late shifts with hours falling between the hours of 10am and 11pm.
- No formal qualifications required but a good standard of English
- Good eye for detail
- Energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced volume environment
- Previous employment in a food service business helpful
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will enjoy a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday