£24,500 per annum, (£22,500 + £2,000 per annum guaranteed service charge payment paid quarterly)
Overtime paid at £12.50 per hour for hours worked over 38 hrs per week
Choose your shift pattern between Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday, guaranteeing you a weekend day off every week!
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid.
- 10% Retail Commission
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
You will also receive a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted treatments and hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
In addition you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary afternoon tea and service related holiday
The 5 Red Star Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of the very successful Alexander Hotels Group with four top Hotels and two award winning Utopia Spa, has an outstanding environment and range of facilities.
The award-winning Utopia Spa at Alexander House Hotel is looking for a Spa Therapist to join our dedicated team. The outstanding facilities including 21 treatment rooms, relaxation lounges, inside the pool with monsoon showers, hydrotherapy pool, and a private Zen Garden features a barrel sauna and outdoor hot tub, creating the perfect environment to deliver amazing experiences to our guests. We offer an extensive range of treatments and carry a wide range of products (Temple Spa, OSKIA of London) allowing continuous training and development and our large team allows for steady progression towards work aspirations.
As a Spa Therapist you will:
- Provide the full range of face and body treatments.
- Provide manicure and pedicure treatments including gel.
- Provide Full body massage on male and female guests
- Ensure good guest experience by communicating well, listening to needs and performing outstanding treatments
- Be confident in discussing products and retailing.
- Communicate with team members to ensure correct billing, treatment timings and smooth spa running.
- Flexible working days: 38 hrs + overtime over 5 days
- Regular shifts are 09.45 – 18.15 and 10.45-19.15 with some flexibility needed to meet special guest requirements.
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent is essential.
- Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
- Desired experience of the following would be a distinct advantage; Temple Spa, pregnancy massage, hot stones massage, bamboo massage, reflexology.
#beauty #spa #spatherapist #utopiaspa