Casual Spa Therapist
£11.50 per hour weekdays & £12.50 per hour weekends
Including holiday pay
The 5 Red Star Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of the very successful Alexander Hotels Group with four top Hotels and two award winning Utopia Spa, has an outstanding environment and range of facilities.
The award-winning Utopia Spa at Alexander House Hotel is looking for a Spa Therapist to join our dedicated team. The outstanding facilities including 21 treatment rooms, relaxation lounges, inside the pool with monsoon showers, hydrotherapy pool, and a private Zen Garden features a barrel sauna and outdoor hot tub, creating the perfect environment to deliver amazing experiences to our guests. We offer an extensive range of treatments and carry a wide range of products (Temple Spa, OSKIA of London) allowing continuous training and development and our large team allows for steady progression towards work aspirations.
As a Spa Therapist you will:
- Provide the full range of face and body treatments
- Provide manicure and pedicure treatments including gel.
- Provide Full body massage on male and female guests
- Ensure good guest experience by communicating well, listening to needs and performing outstanding treatments
- Be confident in discussing products and retailing
- Communicate with team members to ensure correct billing, treatment timings and smooth spa running
- Flexible working days minimum of a 4-hour shift required
- Regular full shifts available also are 09.45 – 18.15 and 10.45-19.15
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent is essential
- Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
- Desired experience of the following would be a distinct advantage; Temple Spa, pregnancy massage, hot stones massage, bamboo massage, reflexology
- Potential to join part time or full time with a range of commissions and benefits
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform