Summer Staycations in Surrey, Sussex & Kent
Breaks with FREE Supper across the AHC
This Summer, we have just the escape for your staycation desires, with FREE supper, when you book a one or two night break at any of our properties across the AHC. Discover your favourite route below and follow the signs to your favourite location...
Those Summer Nights include:
☀️ Available for 1 or 2-night stays*
☀️ A nightly three-course meal is included on us! (Food only, from our Summer Menu)
☀️ Rates include our full fabulous breakfast
☀️ From £199 for one night at Langshott Manor, based on two adults sharing
*subject to rate availability
5-Red Star luxury in West Sussex
Alexander House & Utopia
Turn right for...
- Our five-luxury bubble Utopia Spa with hot tub, spa garden, indoor pools and 25 treatment rooms
- Two dining destinations, including the 3-AA rosette 'AG's' - Upgrade your experience to dine in AG's for £55 per person
- Courtyard and Terrace dining
- Opulent and lavish interiors
- 120 acres of Sussex countryside to explore
5 Red-Star historic splendour near Windsor
The Great Fosters Estate
Turn left for...
- Our most historic Tudor destination
- Utopia Retreat with art-deco heated outdoor pool & 3 treatment rooms
- Our newly awarded, 1-Michelin star The Tudor Pass - Upgrade to The Tudor Pass for £50 per person/£70 per person on Saturday nights
- Stunning gardens, a Saxon moat and fabulous al fresco dining spots
- Family friendly and pooches welcome
4-Silver Star Spa Hotel in Kent
Rowhill Grange & Utopia Spa
Straight on for...
- Our original five-bubble Utopia Spa with split level Roman inspired pools, bubble tub, saunas & steam room plus 19 treatment rooms
- Our 2-rosette dining destination, 'RG's' & decadent afternoon teas
- Pretty terrace for al fresco dining and our pizza oven cooking the most delicious pizzas
- Great base to see the sights of Kent, including Hever Castle
4-Star Queen-Anne style hideaway in the Surrey Hills
Leave the roundabout at the first exit for...
- Stunning contemporary country house design & experience
- Incredible gardens & woodland walks - perfect for stays with the pooch
- Dining in The Oak Room and al fresco on the Terrace overlooking the gardens
- Excellent base to explore the Surrey Hills' artisan producers, vineyards and walking & cycling routes
- Family friendly
4-Red Star exclusive luxury in Surrey
Bear left for...
- Our most intimate property, more a private house than a hotel with only 22 bedrooms
- 3-AA rosette cuisine
- Personal service and unique experiences
- Historic architecture with lavish modern interiors
- Pretty gardens offer a range of spots for a delicious afternoon tea or supper al fresco