£16.50 per hour including holiday pay
- Free car parking.
- Employee uniform.
- NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential.
- Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying.
- Completion of a trade test is required prior to recruitment.
Great Fosters Hotel, the most recent addition to Alexander Hotels a private collection of 5 luxury hotels and spas of distinction just outside London.
A Grade 1 listed building in 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland in Egham, Surrey.
5 AA Stars, 56 bedrooms spread across the Hotel and adjoining Cloisters and Coach House. A room or suite to meet every expectation. For dining the Award-Winning Tudor Pass with a Michelin Star, as well as the Estate Grill which offers a delicious range of dining choices. A beautiful 14th century Tithe Barn is available for functions together with the Orangery, the Conservatory and a range of other meeting and private dining rooms.
Please see the Hotels website for a full list of facilities www.greatfosters.co.uk
We are now seeking to increase the number of therapists following the opening and success of our newly created Utopia Retreat at Great Fosters. An intimate facility of 2 single and 1 double treatment room with mini reception area located by our beautiful outside pool area. Building on the amazing success of our Utopia Spa at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, clients will be offered a range of face and body treatments at the Utopia Retreat
Qualified and experienced Spa Therapists required to support our full time Therapists over busy week days and weekends. We are very happy to consider those wishing to work only half days as long as they can complete a minimum 4hr shift.
- Offering a full range of technical face and body treatments during your shift.
- Meeting and greeting the client on arrival.
- Completing client consultation cards/information.
- Taking the guest through the customer journey.
- Explaining the treatment to be performed.
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the client’s requirements.
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment.
- Offering refreshments on conclusion of the treatment.
- Liaising with Receptionists to ensure correct billing.