£15.00 per hour including holiday pay
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
Enquiries are welcome from those wanting part time work and those seeking occasional self-employed shifts.
- NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential.
- Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying.
- Completion of a trade test is required prior to recruitment.
The hotel has become a popular leisure break destination as well as still catering for corporate, wedding and conference events. We are now offering guests a range of our spa treatments available at our Utopia Spas in our other hotels in designated treatment rooms within the Hotel.
Please see our website for details of the hotel and the facilities and look at our Utopia Spa section to see the range of treatments.
A qualified and experienced Spa Therapist required to support our full-time team throughout the year and assist with holiday cover. Candidates must be able to be flexible with working hours and able to complete a minimum 4hr shift. Weekends are our busy times so some weekend work is required.
- Offering a full range of technical face and body treatments during your shift
- Meeting and greeting the client on arrival.
- Completing client consultation cards/information
- Taking the guest through the customer journey
- Explaining the treatment to be performed
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the client’s requirements.
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment.
- Offering refreshments on conclusion of the treatment
- Liaising with Receptionists to ensure correct billing.